April 4th, 2009
- It’s not that I hate my bank–they’re great. It’s just that every time I have to call them I feel a tiny part of my soul blacken and die.
- hunch_staff: Sorry, your topic “Should I eat my children?” was declined. Reason: Gruesome.
- Monsters vs. Aliens was good.
- Words I never imagined would enter my brain: I’m in the market for a trampoline.
- This is what they mean when they say art nourishes the soul (via Waxy). This made me happy. http://soytuaire.labuat.com/
- Daughter: I don’t get it. The higher grade you’re in the smaller your playground.
- I liked the book fair more when someone else paid the bill.
- $20 bills littering playground in form of discarded children’s jackets.
- Note: texting someone “mated” when you meant “mauled” changes the intent *completely*.
- Today’s most pathetic moment: paged house phone to find it so that I could call my cell to find it.