November 1st, 2008
- My wife finds it amusing to make door-knocking sounds while I’m waiting for UPS (because she is lovely and talented and pure evil).
- Homework saps my will to live.
- Is it poor form to drink straight from the shaker? One of those days.
- It’s cute how the WordPress folks are trying to preemptively curtail 2.7 launch day whining. Valiant but doomed. http://tinyurl.com/6r3l5v
- My inbox hates me. The feeling is mutual.
- Isabella Rossellini brings us the best damn movie about bees you will EVER see. EVER. http://tinyurl.com/6x3xum
- Getting used to Mini 9 keyboard. But with internet in bed I have found no compelling reason yet today to get showered and dressed.
- Daughter has changed ringer for phone in her room to “We Wish You a Merry Christmas.”